2014-06-05 Smart Money Report (MPEL) (MTW)
Smart Money Report
- MPEL- Another 1,200 Jan. 2016 $39.66 calls were purchased for $6.29-$6.70 each, against open interest of 9,173 contracts. Nearly 9,000 were bought yesterday. This investor is positioning for a sizable move higher over the next 18-19 months in shares of Melco Crown Entertainment. The stock trades at a P/E ratio of 15.76x (2015 estimates), PEG ratio of 0.75x (2015 estimates), 25.5% revenue growth, and has an average analyst price target of $50. On 5/9, J.P. Morgan Chase maintained an overweight rating with a $41 price target.
- MTW- The Sep. $27/$30 call spread was put on 5,020 times for a $1.60 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Call activity is nearly 8x the average daily volume.
- SNDK- 6,434 July 19 $100 calls were bought for $3.65-$3.75 each, against open interest of 5,661 contracts. There has been sizable out-the-money call buying in recent days in SanDisk. The stock trades at a P/E ratio of 15.22x (2015 estimates) with 7.9% EPS growth, 8.6% revenue growth, 0.90% dividend yield, and has an average analyst price target of $98. On 5/8, ISI Group maintained a strong buy rating with a $110 price target.
- TSLA- 3,000 June 13 weekly $210 calls were bought for $3.40-$3.70 each, against open interest of 558 contracts. Tesla Motor shares are seeing some buying interest after testing the 50-day EMA over the past few trading sessions.
- XOM- The July 19 $100 straddle was put on 20,000 times for a $3.69 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options. The trader is looking for a move above $103.69 or below $96.31 by expiration in Exxon Mobil. The stock recently bounced off of a test of the 50-day EMA.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!