2014-05-09 Smart Money Report (RSH) (TWTR)
Smart Money Report
- BEAV- The May $100/$105 call spread was put on 3,300 times for a $1.20 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options. There has been bullish activity in B/E Aerospace all week, following the intention to sell or breakup the company on Sunday.
- NQ- More than 5,000 May $13 calls have traded today with majority being purchased for $0.70-$0.80 each, against open interest of 5,282 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/15.
- RSH- 15,000 Jan. 2016 $1.50 calls were purchased for $0.35 each, against open interest of 6,426 contracts. The call to put ratio is 6:1. On average, 7,752 calls trade per day.
- TWTR- The Sep. $27/$35 bull risk reversal was put on 2,500 times for a $1.00 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. He/she is betting on Twitter shares being above $36 on September options expiration, but also carries the risk of owning the stock at $27 should it fall below that level on the same options expiration.
- XLE- 15,000 June $93 puts were sold for $1.90 each, against open interest of 58,213 contracts. This trade was tied to a stock trade of 705k shares for $93.47. Current support in the energy ETF is around the $93 level.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.