2014-05-02 Smart Money Report (ACI) (TUMI)
Smart Money Report
- ACI- 3,145 July $6 calls were purchased for $0.10 each, against open interest of 17,259 contracts. Open interest has been building in these calls since late March.
- GE- 7k June 21 $26 puts were sold for $0.28 each, against open interest of 17,915 contracts. General Electric shares broke out above the $26.25 resistance level last month.
- KR- A rollout from 11,244 May $46 calls (debit) into 11,285 June $49 calls (credit). Volume was above the open interest in the June $49 calls. This was likely a rolling of an existing covered call strategy. Shares of the grocery store company are up for the fifth consecutive session.
- SPLS- 4k May $13 puts were bought for $0.60 each, against open interest of 508 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/20.
- TUMI- 1,000 May $22.50 calls were purchased for $0.35 each, against open interest of 129 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/8. Typically trades 89 calls per day.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.