2014-04-11 Smart Money Report (C) (JBHT)
Smart Money Report
- C- Citigroup is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell on Monday morning. Analysts are looking for $1.16 in EPS and revenue of $19.4 billion. The options market is implying a $1.68 move, or 3.67%, in either direction through next Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (C) options is currently 1.10, led by activity in the Apr. 19 $47 calls. The stock has moved higher on four out of last seven reports.
- JBHT- Another notable report due out on Monday morning will come from J.B. Hunt Transport Services. Analysts are looking for $0.65 in EPS and revenue of $1.4 billion. The call to put ratio in (JBHT) options is currently 3.95, led by buying in the May $75 calls. The stock has moved lower on three out of the last four reports.
- AKS- 5k May $8 calls were bought for $0.24 each, against open interest of 1,735 contracts. Earnings are due out on 4/22.
- KEY- 1,864 Apr. $13 calls were bought for $0.29-$0.30 each, against open interest of 832 contracts. Earnings are due out on 4/17.
- SIRI- The June $3/$3.50 bull risk reversal was put on 10,000 times for a $0.00 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 4/24.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!