2014-04-10 Smart Money Report (JPM) (WFC)
Smart Money Report
- JPM- J.P. Morgan Chase is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.41 in EPS and revenue of $24.6 billion. The options market is implying $1.23 move, or 2.13%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (JPM) options is currently 1.13, led by a buyer of 2,500 Jan. 2015 $62.50 calls for $2.35 each.
- WFC- Another large bank that will report in the morning is Wells Fargo. Analysts are looking for $0.96 in EPS and revenue of $20.6 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $0.97 move, or 2.01%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (WFC) options is currently 1.23, led by activity in the Apr. 19 $48 and $48.50 puts.
- DXJ- The Aug. $40.38/$50.38 bull risk reversal was put on 4,400 times for a $0.07 credit. Volume was above the open interest in the Aug. $40.38 puts. They bought the Aug. $50.38 calls and sold the Aug. $40.38 puts to reduce the cost.
- IACI- The July $55/$65 put spread was put on 2k times for a $2.50 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 4/30.
- QIHU- A rollout from 6,582 Dec. $150 calls (credit) into 6,582 Dec. $130 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the $130 calls. The delta on his/her trade goes from 0.23 to 0.33.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!