2014-04-07 Smart Money Report (ALL) (WAG)
Smart Money Report
- ALL- The May $55 straddle was put on 5,000 times for a $2.87 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 5/6. He/she is looking for shares of Allstate to remain around $55 through May options expiration.
- APC- A rollout from 7,119 May $77.50 calls (credit) into 7,119 Aug. $97.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Aug. $97.50 calls. Earnings are due out on 5/5.
- CMCSA- A rollout from 4,050 Apr. $50 puts (debit) into 7k May $47 puts (credit). Volume was above the open interest in the May $47 puts. Earnings are due out on 4/22.
- EXC- The May/July $34 put calendar was put on 10k times for a $0.55 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 4/30. They bought the sold the Exelon May $34 puts and bought the July $34 puts.
- WAG- 10,309 Apr. 25 weekly $63 puts were bought for $0.59 each, against open interest of 47 contracts. This was tied to a stock purchase of 289k shares for $65.08.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!