2014-04-03 Smart Money Report (FOXA) (MU)
Smart Money Report
- MU- Micron Technology is set to announce Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.74 in EPS and revenue of $4.0 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.94 move, or 8.12%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (MU) options is currently 1.56, led by a rollout from 3,500 Apr 19 $25 calls (credit) into 2,000 May 17 $25 calls. The stock has closed lower after earnings on 3 out of the last 5 reports.
- AKAM- 3,405 May $52.50 puts ($1.62 credit) and $67.50 calls ($0.84 credit) were sold to help finance the purchase of 4,540 May $60 calls ($2.71 debit). Volume was above the open interest in all three options.
- FOXA- 4k May $34 calls were bought for $1.20 each, against open interest of 2,184 contracts. (FOXA) trades at a PEG ratio of 0.74x (2015 estimates), 12.3% and 7.7% revenue growth over the next two years, and has an average analyst price target of $40. The stock is nearing the $34.50 resistance level.
- GME- 1,400 Jan. 2015 $45 puts were purchased for $7.60 each, against open interest of 525 contracts. Net put premium was +$1.1M vs. net call premium of +$22K.
- HIMX- 2,500 May $13 calls were purchased for $0.75 each, against open interest of 1,003 contracts.
- THOR- A rollout from 1,683 July $27 calls (credit) into 1,683 Oct. $27 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Oct. $27 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!