2014-03-28 Smart Money Report (GDP) (NYCB)
Smart Money Report
- GDP- A rollout from 7,500 Apr. $17.50 calls (credit) into 7,500 May $17.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the May $17.50 calls.
- LLY- 1,586 June $60 calls were bought for $1.42 each, against open interest of 529 contracts. Earnings are due out on 4/24. There was also a buyer of 2,500 July $55 puts for $1.51, but it was below the open interest of 2,954 contracts.
- NYCB- 2,400 Apr. $16 puts were purchased for $0.39-$0.43 each early this morning, against open interest of 521 contracts. Earnings aren’t due out until 4/23.
- VNDA- 1,508 May $18 calls were bought for $1.50 each, against open interest of 5 contracts.
- YHOO- The June $40/$45 call spread was put on 15k times for a $1.20 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 4/15.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!