2014-03-13 Smart Money Report (VMW) (YNDX)
Smart Money Report
- APD- A rollout from 3,978 Mar. $120 calls (credit) into 3,500 Apr. $120 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $120 calls. 9k Jan. 2015 $135 calls were bought for $3.90 each yesterday.
- JPM- 5,599 Apr. 11 weekly $55.50 puts were sold for $0.52 each, against open interest of 130 contracts. Earnings are due out on 4/11.
- VMW- 4,797 Apr. $100 puts were purchased for $1.80 each, against open interest of 531 contracts.
- YNDX- 4k Jan. 2015 $30 puts were sold for $4.65 each, against open interest of 602 contracts.
- FB- Facebook shares are on pace to close below the middle Bollinger Band (20-day SMA) for the first time since January, down 2.69% today. The call to put ratio in (FB) options is currently 1.29, led by a buyer of 4,884 Apr. 2014 $67.50 puts for $2.55 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!