2014-03-12 Smart Money Report (GOGO) (PLUG)
Smart Money Report
- GOGO- Gogo is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.27 in EPS and revenue of $85.4 million. The options market is implying a $3.45 move, or 14.27%, in either direction through Mar. options expiration. Call to put ratio in (GOGO) options is currently 4.17, led by buying in the Mar. and Apr. calls. The stock has moved higher on the previous earnings reports.
- PLUG- Another notable name to release earnings in the morning is Plug Power. Analysts are looking for -$0.08 in EPS and revenue of $7.5 million. Option traders are pricing in a $2.05 move, or 30.37%, in either direction through Mar. options expiration. The call to put ratio in (PLUG) options is 1.33, led by a seller of 1,500 Mar. 2014 $8 puts for $2.35 each. The stock has moved lower on two of the three previous earnings reports.
- GLD- A rollout from 5,500 Mar. $131 calls (credit) into 8,900 Apr. $136 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $136 calls. The (GLD) is on pace to close above the $131.50resistance level this week. $135-$137.50 would be the level to watch for.
- LNCO- A rollout from 3,300 May $31 puts (credit) into 3,300 May $27 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the May $27 puts. (LNCO) has no support until testing $27.
- XLI- The June $46/$51 put spread was put on 23,700 times for a $1.02 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. 8x the average daily put activity in the Industrial ETF.
- TSLA- Tesla Motors shares are on pace to close higher than where they opened for the 1st time since March 3rd. This also corresponds with support at the middle Bollinger Band (20-day SMA). The call to put ratio in (TSLA) options is 1.19, led by a buyer of 655 Mar. 14 weekly $245 calls for $1.90 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!