2014-03-04 Smart Money Report (CAVM) (CSIQ)
Smart Money Report
- CSIQ- Canadian Solar is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.52 in EPS and revenue of $536 million. Option trader are pricing in a $5.90 move, or 13.64%, in either direction through Mar. options expiration. The call to put ratio in (CSIQ) options is currently 1.27, led by activity in Mar. $38 puts and Apr. $43 calls.
- CAVM- A rollout from 6k Mar. $40 calls (credit) into 6k Apr. $46 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $46 calls.
- IBN- 2,250 June $36 puts were bought for $2.93 each, against open interest of 97 contracts.
- S- A rollout from 25k Mar. $9 calls (credit) into 25k Apr. $9 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $9 calls.
- SPY- The S&P 500 ETF is set to close above last week’s high, rising 1.27% today. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is slightly above average at 1.51.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!