2014-03-03 Smart Money Report (RSH) (VIPS)
Smart Money Report
- RSH- RadioShack will report Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.14 in EPS and revenue of $1.1 billion. The options market is implying a $0.67 move, or 25.00%, in either direction through Mar. options expiration. Call to put ratio in (RSH) options is currently 1.66. The stock has fallen on the previous three earnings reports.
- VIPS- Vipshop is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.41 in EPS and revenue of $559 million. Option traders are pricing in a $19.35 move, or 15.74%, in either direction through Mar. options expiration. The put to call ratio in (VIPS) options is 1.53, led by a seller of 350 Apr. $100 puts for $3.00 each.
- BYD- Roughly 6k Mar. $12 calls were purchased for $0.35-$0.40 each, against open interest of 6,563 contracts. Earnings are due out on 3/5.
- HD- 5,802 Apr. 4 weekly $79 puts were sold for $0.91 each, against open interest of 60 contracts.
- RAI- 2,073 Apr. $50 calls were purchased for $1.45 each, against open interest of 875 contracts.
- TWTR- Twitter shares are down for the third consecutive trading session, falling 3.31% today. The call to put ratio in (TWTR) options is 1.36, led by a buyer of 3,227 May $50/$62.50 bear risk reversals (possible collar trade) for a $2.20 debit.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!