2014-02-24 Smart Money Report (SCTY) (TMUS)
Smart Money Report
- SCTY- SolarCity will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight (delayed until next week). Analysts are looking for -$0.55 in EPS and revenue of $43.1 million. The options market is implying a $9.50 move, or 12.09%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (SCTY) options is currently 1.92, led by activity in the Feb. 28 weekly $90 calls.
- TMUS- T-Mobile US is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.13 in EPS and revenue of $7.0 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $2.38 move, or 7.46%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (TMUS) options is 2.31, led by a buyer of 2k Mar. 22 $34 calls for $0.78 each.
- HAS- 5,000 Apr. $60 calls were purchased for $0.40-$0.50 each, against open interest of 1 contract.
- JCP- Over 20,000 Aug. $5 puts have traded today with the majority being bought, against open interest of 14,076 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/26.
- NVDA- 10k June $20 calls were purchased for $0.67 each, against open interest of 2,474 contracts.
- TSLA- Tesla Motors shares continue to trend higher, adding 3.72% today. The call to put ratio in (TSLA) options is 1.14, led by sizable call buying and put selling.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through Friday, February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!