2014-02-21 Smart Money Report (NIHD) (PANW)
Smart Money Report
- PANW- Palo Alto Networks will report Q2 earnings before the bell on Monday, February 24th. Analysts are looking for $0.09 in EPS and revenue of $136 million. Option traders are pricing in a $8.05 move, or 10.97%, in either direction through next Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (PANW) options is currently 4.40, led by a rollout from 2k Feb. $75 calls (credit) into 2k Feb. 28 weekly $85 calls (debit). The stock has risen after earnings on the two previous reports.
- CTL- Over 5,000 Apr. $33 calls were purchased for $0.25 each, against open interest of 2,878 contracts.
- NIHD- 10,250 Mar. $3 calls were bought for $0.50 each, against open interest of 5,079 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/28.
- STSI- Large buying in the Mar. and May $1 calls this morning. Volume was above the open interest. Earnings are due out on 3/13.
- USO- 20k Apr. $38 calls were sold for $0.37 each, against open interest of 8,446 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down for the third consecutive trading session, dropping 0.98% today. Look for the stock to retest the $510-$520 level. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is below average at 1.37.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through Friday, February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!