2014-02-20 Smart Money Report (JWN) (PCLN)
Smart Money Report
- JWN- Nordstrom will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.34 in EPS and revenue of $3.7 billion. The options market is implying a $2.70 move, or 4.54%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (JWN) options is 4.03, led by a buyer of 4,634 Feb. $62.50 calls for $0.17 each. The stock has fallen on the next day after earnings for the past five quarters.
- PCLN- Priceline.com will also be releasing earnings tonight. Analysts are looking for $8.29 in EPS and revenue of $1.5 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $75.80 move, or 5.92%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (PCLN) options is currently 1.04. The stock has risen on the next day after earnings for the past five quarters.
- AUDC- Over 5k Mar. $10 calls have traded with the majority being purchased for $0.25-$0.40 each, against open interest of 421 contracts. Implied volatility rose over 47%.
- GSM- 2,022 Sep. $17.50 puts were sold for $1.30 each, against no previous open interest.
- HLT- Over 2,800 Mar. $21 calls were purchased for $1.00-$1.10 each, against open interest of 119 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/27.
- FB- Facebook shares are putting in a bullish hammer pattern, following the $19 billion deal for WhatsApp. This would be an all-time high for the stock, up over 10% year to date. The call to put ratio in (FB) options is 2.48, led by activity in the Mar. $65 calls up to the Mar. $85 calls.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!