2014-02-19 Smart Money Report (TSLA) (WMT)
Smart Money Report
- TSLA- Tesla Motors will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.19 in EPS and revenue of $663 million. The options market is implying a $23.55 move, or 12.08%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (TSLA) options is currently 1.05. The stock has opened lower 4 out of the last 7 days following earnings.
- WMT- Wal-Mart Stores is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.60 in EPS and revenue of $130 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.54 move, or 2.06%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (WMT) options is 1.20.
- ASH- A rollout from 5k Feb. $95 calls (credit) into 10k Mar. $100 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Mar. $100 calls.
- GDX- A rollout from 11,500 Mar. $24.50 calls (credit) into 23,812 Mar. $27 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Mar. $27 calls.
- AAPL- Apple shares are confirming a lower high on the daily chart, falling 1.71% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) is 1.59, led by activity in the Feb. 2014 $550 calls.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!