2014-02-18 Smart Money Report (HLF) (PNRA)
Smart Money Report
- HLF- Herbalife will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.24 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. The options market is implying a $4.28 move, or 6.29%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (HLF) options is currently 1.67. The stock has gapped higher the following morning on the three previous reports.
- PNRA- Panera Bread is also set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell. Analysts are looking for $1.94 in EPS and revenue of $662 million. Option traders are pricing in a $12.60 move, or 7.09%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (PNRA) options is 1.25, led by activity in the Feb. $165 puts.
- GDXJ- 5,000 Jan. 2015 $40 puts were sold for $5.22 each, against open interest of 504 contracts.
- SGY- The Mar. $37/$42 call spread was put on 3,000 times for a $1.60 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 2/24.
- SPY- The SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust is on pace for its eight consecutive higher session, closing in on the all-time high. The put to call ratio was above average at 1.92, led by a seller of 6,300 Feb. 28 weekly $188 calls for $0.16 each.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!