2014-02-14 Smart Money Report (BHI) (UPL)
Smart Money Report
- BHI- A rollout from 16,536 Mar. $57.50 calls (credit) into 16,536 Mar. $62.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Mar. $62.50 calls.
- FRX- 5,000 Jan. 2016 $90 calls were purchased for $5.10 each, against open interest of 11 contracts.
- GLD- 19k Dec. $130 calls were bought for $6.75 each, against open interest of 46,663 contracts.
- UPL- A rollout from 4,450 Feb. $24 puts (credit) into 4,450 Mar. $24 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Mar. $24 puts. Earnings are due out 2/20.
- TSLA- Tesla Motors shares are up fractionally today, on pace for a close above $200 for the 1st time ever. The call to put ratio in (TSLA) is currently 1.21, led by a buyer of 1,500 Mar. 2014 $190 puts for $12.40 each.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!