2014-02-03 Smart Money Report (KORS) (YUM)
Smart Money Report
- KORS- Michael Kors will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.86 in EPS and revenue of $861 million. The options market is implying a $7.85 move, or 10.16%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (KORS) options is currently 1.22.
- YUM- Yum Brands is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.80 in EPS and revenue of $4.3 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $4.40 move, or 6.64%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (YUM) options is 1.15.
- LB- The Jan. 2015 $42/$52/$62 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 4k times for a $0.85 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options. Earnings are due out on 2/26.
- OUTR- The Mar. $50/$60 put spread was put on 10,000 times for a $2.25 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 2/6.
- QEP- The June $25/$35 bull risk reversal was put on 5k times for a $0.50 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- SPY- The S&P 500 SPDRs ETF is set for the 1st close below the 100-day simple moving average since October, down 2.01% on the day. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is currently 1.28, led by heavy put buying.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!