2014-01-28 Smart Money Report (BA) (YHOO)
Smart Money Report
- BA- Boeing will report Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.57 in EPS and revenue of $22.7 billion. The options market is implying a $4.77 move, or 3.47%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio is currently 1.01, led by a buyer of 600 Jan. 31 weekly $128/$136 put spreads for a $1.62 debit.
- YHOO- Yahoo is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.38 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.79 move, or 4.77%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio is 2.00, led by a buyer of 2,000 July $37 straddles for a $7.60 debit.
- BAC- 10k Mar. $17 calls were bought for $0.47 each, against open interest of 51,848 contracts.
- FB- 7,627 Jan. 31 weekly $60 calls were bought for $0.98 each, against open interest of 11,889 contracts. Earnings are due out tomorrow.
- TWTR- Twitter shares found support at the $56 level again yesterday and are seeing follow through today, rising 3.64%. The call to put ratio in (TWTR) options is 2.84, led by activity in the Jan. 31 weekly $64 calls.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!