2014-01-23 Smart Money Report (MSFT) (SBUX)
Smart Money Report
- MSFT- Microsoft will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.68 in EPS and revenue of $23.7 billion. The options market is implying a $1.56 move, or 4.38%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (MSFT) options is currently 1.14, led by a seller of 5,000 July $32 puts for $1.06 each.
- SBUX- Starbucks is also set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.69 in EPS and revenue of $4.3 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $3.62 move, or 4.96%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (SBUX) options is 2.02, led by a buyer of 400 Feb. 2014 $72.50 calls for $2.38 each.
- ARMH- 8,300 Feb. $48 puts were sold for $1.75 each, against open interest of 817 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/4.
- DWA- 2,063 Sep. $32 puts were purchased for $3.35 each, against no previous open interest.
- GDX- 7,368 June $26 calls were bought for $1.30 each, against open interest of 2,882 contracts.
- SPY- Shares of the S&P 500 SPDRS ETF are down 1.16% today, setting up for a retest of the $181 support level. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is 1.93, led by a rollout from 70,500 Feb. 2014 $175 puts (credit) into 70,500 Mar. 2014 $175 puts (debit).
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!