2014-01-15 Smart Money Report (C) (CSX)
Smart Money Report
- C- Citigroup will report Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.97 in EPS and revenue of $18.3 billion. The options market is implying a $1.23 move, or 2.24%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (C) options is currently 1.35.
- CSX- CSX is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.43 in EPS and revenue of $3 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.45 move, or 5.01%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (CSX) options is 1.56, led by a buyer of 1,500 May 2014 $27.50/$30 strangle for a $1.59 debit.
- BRFS- 4,600 June $20 calls were purchased for $1.35 each, against open interest of 125 contracts.
- INTC- The Feb. $26/$27 straddle was put on 10k times for a $1.10 debit. Volume was above the open interest in the Feb. $26 puts. Earnings are due out tomorrow.
- TMUS- 6,500 May and Aug. $32 puts were sold for $2.44 and $3.25 each, respectively. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- SPY- The S&P 500 SPDRs ETF hit an all-time high of $184.94 today, rising 0.44%. The put to call ratio in (SPY) is 1.47, led by a seller of 22,500 Feb. $188 calls for $0.84 each.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to the first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!