2014-01-07 Smart Money Report (MON) (MU)
Smart Money Report
- MON- Monsanto will report Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.64 in EPS and revenue of $3.1 billion. The options market is implying a $2.94 move, or 2.59%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (MON) options is 4.59, led by a seller of 4,000 Jan. $115 calls for $0.86 each.
- MU- Tonight’s most notable earnings report will come from Micron Technology. Analysts are looking for $0.44 in EPS and revenue of $3.7 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.90 move, or 8.84%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (MU) options is 1.66, led by a seller of 5,000 Jan. 2015 $15 puts for $1.01 each.
- JASO- 4,094 Mar. $10 calls were purchased for $1.35 each, against open interest of 1,969 contracts.
- MRVL- A rollout from 5,700 Jan. $14 calls (credit) into 5,700 Feb. $15 calls ( debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Feb. $15 calls.
- NBIX- 2,000 Jan. $14 puts were sold for $0.25 each, against no previous open interest.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 0.54% today despite the strength in the broader market. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 2.04, led by heavy call selling.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to the first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!