2014-01-02 Smart Money Report (CTIC) (YHOO)
Smart Money Report
- ALU- A possible rollout from 8k Jan. 2015 $2.83 calls (debit) into 8k Jan. 2015 $6.83 calls (credit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2015 $6.83 calls. This could be against a long stock position, which would be a covered call strategy.
- AMGN- The July 2014 $110/$125 bull risk reversal was put on 2,350 times for a $2.90 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- CTIC- 20,000 June $1.50 puts were sold for $0.22 each, against open interest of 25 contracts.
- YHOO- 15,610 Jan. 2014 $41 calls were bought for $0.50 each, against open interest of 31,713 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 1.48% on the first trading day of 2014. Implied volatility is up 6.6% in (AAPL) options, led by heavy call sellling and put buying.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!