2013-12-31 Smart Money Report (CSCO) (NSC)
Smart Money Report
- CIT- A rollout from 1,850 Apr. 2014 $50 calls (credit) into 3,700 Apr. 2014 $55 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. 2014 $55 calls.
- CSCO- 7,500 Feb. 2014 $23 calls were purchased for $0.51 each, against open interest of 27,827 contracts.
- GPOR- 3,000 Feb. 2014 $62.50 puts were bought for $4.30 each, against open interest of 70 contracts.
- NSC- 3,591 Mar. 2014 $97.50 calls were purchased for $1.30 each, against open interest of 569 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace to snap a four day losing streak, rising 1.02% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.76, led by a buyer of 788 Jan. 2014 $570 calls for $7.45 each.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!