2013-12-27 Smart Money Report (DOW) (XOM)
Smart Money Report
- DOW- 6,170 Jan. 2014 $44 calls were purchased for $1.46 each, against open interest of 66,564 contracts.
- GRA- A rollout from 6,291 Mar. 2014 $90 puts (credit) into 5,034 June 2014 $90 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in June 2014 $90 puts.
- SPY- A rollout from 6,023 Dec. 31 $184 calls (credit) into 6,023 Jan. 3 weekly $184.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in Jan. 3 weekly $184.50 calls.
- XOM- 9,746 Jan. 2014 $100 puts were purchased for $0.87 each, against open interest of 8,884 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down for the third consecutive trading session, losing 0.62% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.68, led by sizable selling on call side.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.