2013-12-24 Smart Money Report (F) (KGC)
Smart Money Report
- F- 5,750 Jan. 2014 $15 puts were purchased for $0.28 each, against open interest of 31,509 contracts.
- KGC- 7,500 May 2014 $6 calls were bought for $0.12-$0.14 each, against open interest of 53,879 contracts.
- MGM- 7,500 Jan. 2014 $23 calls were purchased for $0.73 each, against open interest of 4,957 contracts.
- NE- 5,678 Mar. 2014 $36 calls were sold for $1.93 and 4,542 Mar. 2014 $34 puts were bought for $1.01, resulting in a bear risk reversal. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are finding resistance at the $570 level, down 0.64% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.95, led by a buyer of 1,300 Jan. 2014 $575/$600 call spreads for a $7.00 debit ($910,000).
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.