2013-12-20 Smart Money Report (FB) (WPX)
Smart Money Report
- FB- 6,750 Mar. 2014 $55 calls were bought for $4.35 each, against open interest of 74,513 contracts.
- HYG- The Mar. 2014 $90/$94/$95 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 12,534 times for a $0.55 credit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options.
- KBR- 2k Mar. 2014 $27 puts were sold for $0.70 each, against open interest of 361 contracts.
- WPX- 8,100 Jan. 2014 $22.50 calls were bought for $0.40 each, against open interest of 19,155 contracts.
- SPY- The S&P 500 SPDRs ETF broke out above the November high of $180.91 ahead of quadruple witching day, rising 0.72%. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is 1.11, led by a rollout from 33k Dec 31 $181 calls (credit) into 33k Jan. 2014 $183 calls (debit).
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.