2013-12-18 Smart Money Report (KBH) (ORCL)
Smart Money Report
- KBH- KB Home will report Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.45 in EPS and revenue of $663 million. The options market is implying a $0.90 move, or 5.03%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in (KBH) options is currently 1.14.
- ORCL- Oracle is set to announce Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.67 in EPS and revenue of $9.2 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.54 move, or 4.49%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in (ORCL) options is 1.28, led by a seller of 3,000 Feb. 2014 $34 calls for $1.26 each.
- BBRY- 10,000 Jan. 3 weekly $6.50 calls were sold for $0.25 each, against open interest of 1,318 contracts. Earnings are due out on Friday.
- WETF- 16k Jan. 2014 $17.50 puts were purchased for $1.20 each, against open interest of 332 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 1.57% today as negotiations with China Mobile (CHL) remain ongoing. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.63, led by a seller of 1,500 Feb. 2014 $580 calls for $14.80 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.