2013-12-16 Smart Money Report (ARO) (IAG)
Smart Money Report
- ARO- 2,500 Jan. 2014 $10 calls were bought for $0.15-$0.20 each, against open interest of 8,126 contracts.
- IAG- 20k Jan. 2015 $3.50 puts were purchased for $0.80 each, against open interest of 4,664 contracts.
- OLN- A rollout from 3,350 Jan. 2014 $30 calls (credit) into 3,350 Feb. 2014 $30 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in Feb. 2014 $30 calls.
- WAG- The Jan. 2014 $52.50/$57.50 strangle was put on 2,500 times for a $2.17 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 12/20.
- SPY- Shares of the S&P 500 SPDRs ETF are off of the session highs, but remain higher by 0.61%. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is 1.39, led by activity in the Jan. 2014 $172 puts.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.