2013-12-03 Smart Money Report (EXPR) (JPM)
Smart Money Report
- EXPR- Express is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.25 in EPS and revenue of $500 million. Options traders are pricing in a $2.55 move, or 10.34%, in either direction through December options expiration. The call to put ratio in (EXPR) options is currently 1.48, led by a buyer of 158 Dec. $25 calls for $1.15 each.
- JPM- 6,000 Jan. 2014 $55 calls were bought for $2.50 each, against open interest of 79,234 contracts.
- LCC- 16k June 2014 $30 calls were purchased for $0.66 each, against open interest of 735 contracts.
- LPI- 1,950 Apr. 2014 $30 calls were bought for $1.70 each, against open interest of 300 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace to close at a new high for 2013, rising 1.79% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.96, led by a seller of 708 Dec. 6 weekly $565 calls for $4.95 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.