2013-12-02 Smart Money Report (ASNA) (KKD)
Smart Money Report
- ASNA- Ascena Retail Group will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.32 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. The options market is implying a $2.05 move, or 9.79%, in either direction through December options expiration. Call to put ratio in (ASNA) options is currently 1.77.
- KKD- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts will also releasing earnings results this afternoon as well. Analysts are looking for $0.15 in EPS and revenue of $115 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.20 move, or 13.03%, in either direction through December options expiration. The put to call ratio in (KKD) options is 1.17.
- BX- 10k Jan. 2014 $28 puts were bought for $0.59-$0.70 each, against open interest of 1,041 contracts.
- FLR- 2,000 Jan. 2014 $72.50 puts were sold for $0.70 each, against open interest of 419 contracts.
- INTC- 5,500 Apr. 2014 $25 calls were purchased for $0.63 each, against open interest of 24,605 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are putting in a bearish hammer pattern on the daily chart, dropping 0.50% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.91, led by a seller of 1,500 Dec. 13 weekly $580 calls for $2.45 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/