2013-11-13 Smart Money Report (CSCO) (WMT)
Smart Money Report
- CSCO- Cisco Systems will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.51 in EPS and revenue of $12.4 billion. The options market is implying a $1.16 move, or 4.86%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (CSCO) options is currently 2.63.
- WMT- Wal-Mart Stores will release Q3 results before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.13 in EPS and revenue of $117 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.96 move, or 2.48%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (WMT) options is 1.06.
- AMTD- 6,800 Jan. 2015 $35 calls were bought for $1.20 each, against open interest of 390 contracts.
- BHP- 4,485 Dec. $47.50 puts were purchased for $1.17 each, against open interest of 138 contracts.
- CELG- 7,500 Dec. 6 weekly $140 puts were sold for $1.44 each, against open interest of 15 contracts.
- SPY- The S&P 500 SPDRs ETF is on pace for a new closing high, up 0.46% today. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is currently 1.87.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.