2013-11-08 Smart Money Report (GE) (GOGO)
Smart Money Report
- GOGO- Gogo is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell on Monday morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.30 in EPS and revenue of $76.8 million. Options traders are pricing in a $2.40 move, or 12.63%, in either direction through next Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (GOGO) options is currently 5.76.
- GE- A likely rollout from 3,016 Dec. $26 calls (credit) into 7,500 Dec. $28 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options. Open interest has been steadily building in the Dec. $28 calls.
- GGB- 5k Jan. 2015 $7 puts were sold for $0.85 each, against open interest of 296 contracts.
- OC- A rollout from 2,000 Dec. $40 calls (credit) into 2,000 Jan. 2014 $40 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2014 $40 calls.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 1.65% today, once again finding support at the $512 level. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is currently 1.34.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.