2013-11-04 Smart Money Report (APC) (HTZ)
Smart Money Report
- APC- Anadarko Petroleum is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.16 in EPS and revenue of $3.8 billion. The options market is implying a $3.75 move, or 3.93%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (APC) options is currently 1.77.
- HTZ- Hertz will release Q3 earnings in the morning before the bell. Analysts are looking for $0.71 in EPS and revenue of $3.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.00 move, or 7.29%, in either direction through November options expiration. The call to put ratio in (HTZ) options is 4.31.
- SD- 4,380 Jan. 2014 $10 calls were bought for $0.07 each, against open interest of 30,564 contracts. Earnings are due out tomorrow.
- SWK- 2,016 Apr. 2014 $85 calls were bought for $2.25 each, against open interest of 549 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 0.62%, remaining in a tight $11 range in the past four sessions. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.75, led by activity in the Nov. 8 weekly $520 and $525 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.