2013-10-28 Smart Money Report (AAPL) (HLF)
Smart Money Report
- AAPL- Apple is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $7.88 in EPS and revenue of $36.8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $33.00 move, or 6.28%, in either direction though Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.88.
- HLF- Herbalife will also release earnings results after the closing bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.14 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. The options market is implying a $6.60 move, or 10.79%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (HLF) options is currently 2.23.
- BID- The Jan. 2014 $41/$46 put spread was put on 2,000 times for a $0.75 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out next month.
- LRCX- 2k Jan. 2015 $52.50 calls were bought for $8.20 each, against open interest of 2,661 contracts. On Friday, there was similar buying in the same calls.
- XLF- A rollout from 22,502 Jan. 2014 $19 calls (credit) into 22,502 Jan. 2014 $21 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options. He/she is taking some profits, but is looking for a move above $21.48 by January 2014 options expiration.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.