2013-10-24 Smart Money Report (AMZN) (PG)
Smart Money Report
- AMZN- Amazon.com is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.09 in EPS and revenue of $16.8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $29.50 move, or 8.95%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in the (AMZN) options is 1.08.
- PG- In the morning, Proctor & Gamble will release Q3 results before the bell. Analysts are looking for $1.06 in EPS and revenue of $21.1 billion. The options market is implying a $2.18 move, or 2.70%, in either direction Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (PG) options is currently 1.73.
- ETFC- 3,700 Jan. 2014 $17 calls were purchased for $0.76 each, against open interest of 7,367 contracts. E*Trade reported Q3 earnings last night, missing EPS estimates by $0.01.
- GE- 10k Jan. 2014 $27 calls were bought for $0.37 each, against open interest of 28,089 contracts.
- VRA- A rollout from 3,000 Nov. $22.50 calls (credit) into 3,000 Dec. $22.50 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options. Vera Bradley will report Q3 earnings in December.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 1.05% today, following Icahn’s latest buyback push and addition to his position. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 2.19, led by activity in the Oct. 25 weekly $525, $530, and $535 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.