2013-10-23 Smart Money Report (F) (T)
Smart Money Report
- F- Ford Motor is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.365 in EPS and revenue of $34.2 billion. The options market is implying a $0.65 move, or 3.73%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (F) options is 3.07, led by large upside buying in the Dec. options.
- T- AT&T is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.65 in EPS and revenue of $32.2 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.65 move, or 1.85%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (T) options is currently 2.06.
- CCL- Sizable buying in the Jan. 2015 $44.50 and $46.50 calls today. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- SIRI- 32k Nov. $4 puts were sold for $0.07 each, against open interest of 5,153 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are making up yesterday’s losses, up 0.84% today. Apple will report Q3 results on Monday, October 28th. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 2.04, led by activity in the Oct. 25 weekly $520, $525, and $530 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.