2013-10-18 Smart Money Report (MCD) (AOL)
Smart Money Report
- MCD- McDonald’s is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell on Monday morning. Analysts are looking for $1.51 in EPS and revenue of $7.3 billion. The options market is implying a $2.37 move, or 2.49%, in either direction through next Friday. Call to put ratio in (MCD) options is 1.46, but today’s largest trade was a seller of 3,544 Nov. $97.50 calls for $0.62.
- AOL- The Apr. 2014 $28/$40/$46 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 10k times for a $0.05-$0.10 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options. AOL is set to report Q3 earnings in early November.
- BHI- A rollout from 11,000 Oct. $52.50 calls (credit) into 11,000 Jan. 2014 $60 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2014 $60 calls. Baker Hughes topped Q3 EPS estimates this morning by $0.03. He/she is looking for the stock to push into the $60’s by January 2014 options expiration.
- SWK- The Jan. 2014 $72.50/$80 bull risk reversal was put on 3k times for a $0.25 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for its highest close since early January, up 0.76% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 2.14, led by activity in the monthly October options that expire after the close.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.