2013-10-15 Smart Money Report (BAC) (PEP)
Smart Money Report
- BAC- Bank of America is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.18 in EPS and revenue of $22 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.50 move, or 3.48%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (BAC) options is 3.12.
- PEP- Pepsico will also report earnings in the morning. Analysts are looking for $1.17 in EPS and revenue of $17 billion. The options market is implying a $2.10 move, or 2.59%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (PEP) options is currently 2.47.
- FXI- The May 2014 $34.50/$42.50 bull risk reversal was put on 26,000 times for a $0.23 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- GE- 25k Dec. $25 calls were bought for $0.41-$0.42 each, against open interest of 55,380 contracts. General Electric is set to announce Q3 earnings on Friday.
- WMB- 10,000 Jan. 2014 $40 calls were purchased for $0.51 each, against open interest of 164,275 contracts. Shares of Williams Companies are down 0.98% today.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 0.91%, currently on pace for the first close above $500 since September 9th. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.53, led by activity in the Oct. $500 and $505 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.