2013-08-21-Smart Money Report (ANF) (HPQ)
Smart Money Report
- ANF- Abercrombie & Fitch will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.29 in EPS and revenue of $1.0 billion. The options market is implying a $4.55 move, or 9.74%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the Aug. 23 weekly options is currently 1.29.
- HPQ- One of tonight’s biggest earnings reports will come from Hewlett-Packard. Analysts are looking for $0.87 in EPS and revenue of $27.3 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.26 move, or 8.88%, in either direction. The put to call ratio in the Aug. 23 weekly options is in favor of the bears at 1.33.
- AVP- Someone rolled out 5k Oct. $21 puts (credit) into 7,500 Jan. 2014 $20 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2014 $20 puts. Avon Products shares are coming in for a test of the June lows.
- MSFT- Option order flow remains bullish in the Sep. options, led by large buying in the Sep. $32-$35 calls this morning. Shares of Microsoft are up 0.85% today.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up on the day, but are well off of the highs near $507. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 23 weekly options is 1.33, led by activity in the $505 and $510 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/31/2013. Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .