2013-05-13-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- RENN- Renren will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.07 in EPS and revenue of $45.2 million. The options market is implying a $0.40 move, or 13.33%, in either direction. Open interest in the May $3 calls is 2,022 contracts.
- TTWO- Another earnings report after the bell will come from Take-Two Interactive Software. Analysts are looking for $0.23 in EPS and revenue of $280 million. The May $16 straddle costs $1.35, or 8.28% of the stock price. Currently the call to put ratio in the May options is 1.51, favoring the bulls ahead of the announcement.
- NIHD- The Dec. $4/$9 bull risk reversal was put on 2,000 times for a $0.65 debit. Volume was well above the open interest in both options. NII Holdings shares are up 2.86% today.
- RHI- Over 3k Sep. $40 calls were bought for up to $0.85 each, against open interest of 86 contracts. Shares of Robert Half Interntional are down 0.74%.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 0.81% today, bouncing off of Friday’s test of $450. The call to put ratio in the May options is 1.50, led by activity in $455, $460, $465, and $470 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/